Sunday, June 20, 2010

nutmeg strong dose 6/18/10

3 whole nutmegs

(4:10pm) i injested 3 whole nutmegs which i stole from VONS earlier today. I would have paid for them as i hate stealing but it would have been $11. From what i hear each nutmeg is equivelant to about 1.5 table spoons powdered. Hopefully since these were so expensive and they came in a glass container they will be powerfull. People always seem to bitch about the taste but i simply chewed them up no problem. Just a mildly bitter aftertaste.
At about 6:30 i felt like i was drunk. I was stumbling around and very spacy. At 8:00pm i felt something happening. I felt my heart rate increase and my thoughts began to race. The firt CEVs i got was these purple dots which would morph into different animals. A snake formed once and i got scared so i opened my eyes. My body parts all felt like they were changing sizes. I was laying on my bed when the gravity suddenly shifted sideways. I almost rolled out of my bed. Gravity suddenly shifted the other way. I ended up rolling all over the place and fell off once. Gravity was fucking with me. Somewhere allong the lines i passed out. I was awoken by my dad telling me to get dressed. I forgot we had to go work on the cabin. As soon as got out of bed i realised that this is going to be a long day. I looked in the mirror and noticed i had very bloodshot eyes and cottonmouth from hell. I felt really high though. Its currently 8:13am and i feel really baked. I got out of the car and realized how difficult it is to balance. I can think relitively clearly though so it is pretty much a full body high without any mental cloudiness. I is really hard to talk so im trying to avoid all conversation. I drank 3 cups of coffee to increase my energy, didnt help. The cotton mouth kinda sucks, its 12:07 in the afternoon and im still high. I felt really tired while doing the yard work but at the same time the work felt a little more enjoyable. 
It is now 3:30pm and i am now almost sober. I am very tired but my eyes arent bloodshot and my cottonmouth isnt as strong as it was earlier today. 
Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. The trip started me feeling very drunk at the 3 hour mark, i started tripping at the 4 hour mark, and when i woke up that morning i had a weed-like high for the next 7 hours. If my mom starts drug testing me this will certainly be my backup drug. I still got 11 more nutmegs left so i will be using those at somepoint. Im gonna steal another jar full this saturday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment