Friday, June 18, 2010

My first E trip, best day of my life

1 Extacy
4 Hydrocodone
   Weed

(9:00am) took one white extacy pill, it had a batman symbol on it. My class was over at 9:30. By this time I felt tingly but I wasn't rolling yet. (9:40) as soon as I left the locker room I felt a wave of extacy coming over me. I enjoyed this for a while. Ran around, jumped, talked to my friends and forgot all about my worries. I also had the sensation that I was a bag of euphoria and when I moved around and jumped I was "shaking" it out. It was beautiful. Right after I peeked my friend and I started to snort my precrushed 10 hydrocodone. He did a little more than me but we snorted all of them and chewed up 1 each. I still felt incredible! I got the best massage of my life. The roll wasn't as powerful as before but still running strong after Gym. My friend and I noticed our hearing starting to fade because of all the hydrocodone. Gym ended and my other friend and I went to the canyon to smoke some weed. At probably about 11:45 we took our first hits. We put a bowl piece in an apple to serve as a pipe. We smoked several bowls of different sizes but didn't feel much. He stood up and all of a sudden said that he couldn't smoke anymore. I said what ever (still looking out over the cliff into the beatiful canyon) and continued to finish the bowl. After I finished I stood up and much like the E (which was still going) it hit me like a wave. I was instantly higher than I have ever been in my whole life. The ground was flat, bright, and cartoonish. My eyes were slightly crossed and my vision was doubled. We soon collapsed in the first shady spot we saw on the edge of the school dirt parkin lot. We couldn't carry on a simple conversation without all of a sudden forgeting what we were just talking about. I plugged in my music, closed my eyes, and beautiful array of colors and images exploded in front of my eyes. As the high increased, the CEVs did as well. It got to the point where the visions became reconizable faces and objects. We laid there for what felt like days but in reality had only been like an hour or 2. The strangest thing though was that if I closed my eyes, then wiggled my toes and fingers, my visuals and extacy would increase until my CEVs would just flash white and I would feel the greatest euphoria for a couple seconds. It was like my soul was orgasming. I did this about 10 times. My friend just thought that I was seizuring. As soon as we both were back on Earth we got up and walked around the school. It wasn't long until we both crashed against a wall. We sat there until some lady walking by carrying a big plate of brownies walked by and gave us each one. This was the single greatest thing I had ever eaten. My friend got a ride home and so did I so I went home where I passed out on the couch.
Overall it was the single greatest day of my life due to a new drug, good weed, a no pressure and paranoia free environment, and good music (Tool). I really want to try this combination sometime in my future but not anytime soon. It was euphoric, fun, and even hallucinatory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment