Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nutmeg & hydrocodone 6/5/10

Over the weekend I had to spend the night at my grandmohers house. It's pretty boring there so I usually bring some weed or mushrooms to help pass the time. I forgot this time though so I had to look around the house for something, this is what led to my almost overdose and one of the most intense experiences of my life.
I found a full bottle of hydrocodone in my grandmas medicine cabinet and a little box of nutmeg in the spice cabinet. I dosed about 3 table spoons of the nutmeg at 6:30pm and I parachuted 2 of the hydrocodone at 7:30. Right after that we watched the movie Avatar. At about thirty minutes into the movie I was feeling the effects of the hydrocodone but nothing profound. At 10:00 when the movie was over I wobbled upstairs where I decided to snort another 2 pills. Bad idea. I started sweating like crazy but I felt a little cold. My little brother said I was just lying in the bed muttering to myself while trying to take off my shirt. I was sweating more than I ever have in my whole life. The bed was so soaked I decided to sleep in the guest bed. Eventually this all subsided and the nutmeg started to kick in. At about 12:30 I was feeling the effects very strongly, I noticed while breathing that I couldn't feel my lungs inflating or deflating at all. This was a little scary but I just ignored it. My mind felt like it was slowly speeding up until it was eventually going so fast that I couldn't keep track of all it. It seemed like my brain was trying to have 4 different conversations with itself at the same time. This really tripped me out because I couldn't think clarly or organize my thoughts. I also noticed that while my 3rd eye was flashing pictures and videos of random stuff, my regular eyes when closed were showing see these blue and green stingray like things swim across my vision. Durring this time I realized that my brain was thinking about everything from Call of Duty to doing an analysis on my life. No doubt that if I could keep up with my mind that I would have learned something profound about myself but imy mind was going at 100mph. I also lost full awareness of where I was. I had no idea that I had a physical body or that I was in a bedroom. I was just so wrapped up in this wild and fast trip that I didn't have the ability to focus on anything else. This went on until about 1:45. Even though this peak only lasted for a little over an hour it felt like days had passed. Time became totally irrelavent. I heard that this trip lasts for up to 3 days but after that night I didn't feel much more than a slightly high feeling. Overall this was a very enjoyable though intense experience and I highly recomend To anyone. I have just dosed another 2.5 table spoons and will post my experience afterwards. I am also curious to how the hydrocodone affected the experience if it did at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment